[NAGDU] Guide dogs aroundthe world, current developments

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:19:48 UTC 2018

hi thats great that your current dog has great recall, and that it has your husband’s dog to play with, and for food rewards and clipper training I know, that it was and maybe is getting bigger in Europe now  I know it was in Ireland.  And again I suppose that it is up to us as individuals on if free runs is something that we want to do for our dogs and again it is great that your dog has very good recall, I know that my last dog was just ok with recall and the one before her was not  so his free running days ended, as i was not willing to give him food treats to bring him back to me while free running.
cheers and kind regards
gabriel