[NAGDU] Guide dogs aroundthe world, current developments

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:38:32 UTC 2018

hi there
Yes I know that some of the Larger schools here in the U.S. try to keep control ov er their students, by telling them how to work their dogs etc and not to work in unfamiliar areas etc.  That is understandable to a point, when I returned with my current to my home area the instructor told me for the first two days to get her settled and relaxed, before I returned to work  I arrived back to my home on a friday so Friday evening, and that first Saturday and Sunday I worked her in my local area, come that first Monday we were straight in to work mode and in a different part of the city.  Yes, she was young but settled into her work fast enough, as I was flying a few months back to the U.S. where we settled in now, we are just here in Portland about a month, and no problems, did I inform the school NO we are still learning as we go.  In regards to the UK and Ireland trtrabvel, I worked in the UK and in Ireland and traveled between both countries I never had a problem and was never asked for papers for my guide in the past, and I am going back before the European Pet Passport came into affect.  It was traveling twice a month between both countries.

 thank you for your response to my post here as well finally in regards to posting on facebook etc, i don’t post about my current dog I learned the hard way in the past as well some guide dog owners can be right b…………tc…he’s or bitches and no disrespect to female guid dogs hah
warm wishes
Gabriel