[NAGDU] Dog names

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Apr 21 19:52:42 UTC 2018

and a story, you were afraid of that weren't you?--smile, in 2007, when
I went to Leader Dogs, I called my sister and said, and you'll never
guess the dog's name, drum roll please....and she said "oh my god, drum
roll is your dogs name, how did they ever get that?" she went on and on
as she does tend to do--smile and I finally got a word in edgewise and
explained that no, I just meant drum roll, be prepared--smile the name
was Carter.

though, now that I think of it, that might not be a bad name for a guide
dog.

Dan and the Parker Nut