[NAGDU] Documentation for Flying on Delta

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 23:47:13 UTC 2018

David,

	Where did the information below your message originate?

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.