[NAGDU] Dog Brushes

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Wed Aug 1 00:05:30 UTC 2018

Instead of being constructed like a slicker brush a pin brush has little wire things with protective balls on the end to protect the skin. Those protective balls are very tiny but that’s why they are there. Some hairbrushes in my opinion feel similar to pin brushes.
 I have tried both and my dog really does not like the slicker brush which is how I know this. She is a golden lab cross and I think it just bothers her skin.
Sent from my iPhone