[NAGDU] Dog Brushes

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:32:44 UTC 2018

Zoom Groom works well and so does the Furminator, which is my usual tool of
choice for grooming.  I tend to get out the Zoom Groom when giving Belto a
bath, which I will probably have to find another way to get that done since
my work schedule does not give me much time to get bathing Belto done.  I
groom him outside, so no matter where the hair goes, it really does not
matter.
Jordan