[NAGDU] convention

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 10:41:25 UTC 2018

Honestly, during convention I don't leave the hotel all that much.  NAGDU is
thinking ahead about the relief areas and the hot pavement.  Several options
for shade or other precautions were discussed at the board meeting.  I'm
sure when it gets closer to convention and all the relief area details have
been confirmed, Marion will let us know what is available.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>