[NAGDU] Flood rains and park

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:36:29 UTC 2018

Hello,
Okay, this is what I do in the event of a tropical storm. I would take my dog out on a leash, find a place where you yourself are safe, and where you have firm footing. Switches leash to a long leash, and let him go out and do his business. You would probably do better to save the picking up for it later. I'm sure the poop police will give you a break on this one! Lol! Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Soleil, Rowan pawpower4me at gmail.com