[NAGDU] Uber reporting - cancels

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Aug 11 18:29:00 UTC 2018

My husband and I had a heap of trouble with Uber going to and returning from
vacation.  Going, I called an Uber.  Apparently, when he saw me and my dog,
he drove off.  He didn't contact me, and somehow I got charged a
cancellation fee, even though I didn't cancel.  I found that driver in my
trips list when I returned yesterday, and I made a complaint.  I couldn't do
it earlier, since I had limited internet and no phone where I was.  Next, 2
more drivers showed up, but one said she didn't know how to get to JFK, and
the other said he didn't have time to go that far.  So why did either of
these jokers accept the trip to begin with?  Or was it when I walked up to
the car with my dog they decided they couldn't do it?  Anyway, I can't find
either of these turkeys on my trips list, so I don't know how to complain
about them.

Then, coming back from JFK, the first driver I got said he didn't have room
for us, even though the person helping us said it was a big car.  I can't
find him on my trips list either to complain.

It was all quite aggravating, especially the first 3 when we were trying to
get to the airport.

And how do I put all these things in the NFB Rideshare form?  Do I put the
same trip 4 times on the same date, 3 with complaints and the last without?

Thanks.

Oh, once we got past the idiocy, we had a great trip.

Tracy