[NAGDU] nexgard and heartgard

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 21:52:31 UTC 2018

Hello:

Since this came from a Seeing Eye list, this might be only for Seeing Eye
grads.  Sometimes a school will come to an agreement with a provider to
obtain discounted products for their graduates.  The school probably has to
pay something but since they can guaranty so many orders they pay much less
than an individual.  Then the school requests the vets fill out forms to
prove the products are for that particular graduate.  GDF had a similar
program for a joint supplement when I had one of their dogs.  It is
restricted to that school only not everyone.  I hope this turns out to be
for all of us but I am not getting my hopes up.  Good day to all of you and
your pups.

Sandra Johnson
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net