[NAGDU] Just caught an organization violating state laws

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:19:40 UTC 2018

I believe this is totally inappropriate for this list. Many of us are not
completely cognissant of the laws concerning the dogs in our states, or the
ADA or housing either. That is why NAGDU has a hot line. Just because we
aren't cognissant of the laws does not imply that we are dumb.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com