[NAGDU] southwest new guide lines:

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:17:59 UTC 2018

My friend is flying to visit me today from Washington State to Denver. He
called me from the gate a while ago. When he checked in, the person at the
counter asked if he dog is an emotional support dog. The dog was in harness,
with a pretty big sign saying Guide Dogs for the Blind. LOL. My friend just
laughed and said, no, this is a real service dog, a guide dog, and that's
all there was to it.

Sherry
Sherry.gomes at outlook.com