[NAGDU] working a new guide dog, Rosy

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Thu Aug 16 21:52:43 UTC 2018

Hi all, I got my second guide dog, Rosy on Thursday.  The trainer from Portland has been here for a week.  We were at the grocery store today and we turned the corner and then there was a beagle right in front of us.  Not in the cart but right in front of us nose to nose with my new dog.  The dog did not have a harness on and the owner said “oh, another service dog.”  Now, normally I would stop and try and educate the other owner (because my first dog was retired after a non-service dog attacked him) and I was just not in the mood to deal with anything from a random dog.

I am working so well with Rosy and was just frustrated with this ridiculous service dog.

Sorry for venting, but just trying to do everything right with this little angel.

Janell and Rosy!  😊