[NAGDU] working a new guide dog, Rosy

Daryl crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 17 03:11:43 UTC 2018

Congratulations on the new dog! I'm sorry that your first dog had to retire due to a dog attack, but just because the dog was not wearing a vest or a harness doesn't mean that the dog wasn't a service dog. Many of my friends who have medical service dogs or psychiatric service dogs do include vests, however it is not mandatory under any state or federal or provincial legislation. I understand that you are nervous, but just because the dog was there and didn't have a vest or a harness didn't mean the dog was not a service dog. I hope you continue working well with Rosie!
Daryl