[NAGDU] article about 10 things dogs shouldn't eat

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:08:21 UTC 2018

Hi, I saw an article in a magazine today about the ten things dogs shouldn't
eat and it made me think of Daryl's recent experience with her dog.  I was
aware of things like chocolate and grapes, but one thing on the list was
things like peaches and plumbs, and the main reason was the pit can get
stuck and cause a blockage in the digestive system.  Other things on the
list were macadamia nuts, avocados, garlic and all things related like
onions, bacon alcohol, and I think I'm missing something, sorry!  The thing
about the fruit with pits was the obvious, some dogs inhale their food so
the pit goes down whole, but also there's cyanide in the pit, too. I was
thinking of you, Daryl, and just thought it was kind of interesting and
wanted to share. The article was in the current issue of Taste of Home but
I'm sure the list can easily be found online, too.

Charlene