[NAGDU] Faster training times. Is this a growing trend?

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 01:38:59 UTC 2018

You will do just fine.  The only thing that could through you through a loop is getting your footwork right.  The big difference being you would step off with your right foot first.  That can drive you nuts if you are not used to it or have done other activities such as marching band where you step off with your left foot first.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/singingmywayin%40gm