[NAGDU] With a sad and heavy heart...

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Mon Aug 27 17:00:18 UTC 2018

Hello Wayne,

I am so sad your travels with your pup are coming to an end, that has to be very hard.  I have Sully who is 5 and just had to retire him because of a dog attack.  Sully still has an incredible will to guide but it just isn’t safe because of all the other dogs out there.  I was absolutely heartbroken making this decision and I can't imagine how hard it would have been had we worked together for more than 3 years.  On the flip side, I do have a new dog named Rosy who is an absolutely delight!  So my thoughts to you are: treasure your time with Harley and have an open and excited mind for the next dog!!

Best of luck to you and can't wait to hear your stories with pup X!!

-Janell and Rosy!  😊