[NAGDU] With a sad and heavy heart...

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 19:39:12 UTC 2018

Wayne,

	I know first-hand how difficult it is to make this decision. Sometimes the dog lets us know and other time we need to take an honest, compassionate evaluation. As you have stated, it is difficult to make that decision when the dog still has the motivation but lacks the drive. I wish you all the best in the future!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.