[NAGDU] Belto is heading for retirement pretty soon

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Aug 29 18:21:35 UTC 2018

but why the prong collar

My word, I'm sure you'd find me pretty permissive too--lol but what I do
works for me .

anyway of course not really any of my business but just curious why the
prong collar in your opinion and why the crating all the time?

I've actually met Jordan and Belto and I think he, Jordan that is, does
fine  and does his best to handle the situation.but anyway hope whatever
happens it works out.

Dan

?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.