[NAGDU] follow command

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:01:10 UTC 2018

Maybe you can find a friend who would regard it as an adventure. It sounds to me as if she is pretty unsure. Find a place to practice it that is quieter without so many distractions and then ry other places where you would want her to do it. You haven't had her but a couple of weeks now and all of this is new for her--the trainer isn't there now, she is getting used to you with none of her pals and former people to check with. Give her a little time, and each time she does the thing right, just gie her a heck of a lot of praise.
Cindy Lou
cindyray at gmail.com