[NAGDU] New dog keeps pooping in my house!

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:18:12 UTC 2018

Hi, Tara, I almost groan when I write this, because I know it's a pain, but maybe you still need to keep your dog on leash and with you all the time until she starts pooping outside. One thought is maybe she feels she has competition with your kids and until she's feeling more secure, maybe you'll have to keep her on leash or on tiedown.

I sure hope things get better!

Charlene