[NAGDU] Delta bans kittens and puppies as support animals on all flights and all emotional support animals on longer hauls

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:12:26 UTC 2018

The only problem I see with this is banning service animals under four
months of age. If someone is, for instance, training a guide, this is a
problem. I don't believe that this will be a problem legally with emotional
support animals.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com

flights and all emotional support animals on longer hauls

Hi,
Is this illegal?

Why would they do this?

Thanks,
Jessica
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/delta-bans-kittens-and-puppies-as-support-
animals-on-all-flights-and-all-emotional-support-animals-on-longer-hauls-201
8-12-10

Sent from my iPhone