[NAGDU] Delta bans kittens and puppies as support animals on all flights and all emotional support animals on longer hauls

Diane Marks blind.springbok at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:56:00 UTC 2018

Hi all, I’m sorry to hear this with regards to delta.
I am going to say something similar here regarding those who might be travelling on one of the airlines based in the Middle East. Be warned that emirates and Turkish airlines have been told they cannot touch disabled passengers and nor can disabled passengers touch them so assistance for disabled passengers on these flights are now becoming incredibly difficult. I know this as I’ve just booked a flight from London to Durban, South Africa via Dubai. So be warned. They apparently want me in a wheelchair and I’ve had this nonsense before so i’ve told them in no uncertain circumstances that i will not be going in a wheelchair. I’m blind and can walk. So please be sweet of this.
Thank you all.

Diane Marks
Mobile: 07917042510
Email: blind.springbok at gmail.com