[NAGDU] I need contact number for uber.

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 01:05:32 UTC 2018

This is not guide dog problem, only thing driver said about dog is she left lot of hair. We had problem because he got lost some times gps will get you lost you need to know this area not use the gps lots of back streets wher I live. This trip took much longer then it should and he had problem finding so I got time charge. This is mostly a billing problem. It easer to talk live person then do all by the smart phone.