[NAGDU] Uber phone number and refund.

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 16 03:18:06 UTC 2018

Hi Just like to say that after spend good part of afternoon emailing and
using the uber app I was able to get complete refund from Uber on my
account. There is no way to talk to some one on phone I did find a phone
nnumber for ther emergency is only for driver is case thay have an accident,
people wher not happy I called number, but I did get help from them. You
just can't talk to them at all. I am happy I was able to take care of this
problem. Uber did the right thing in end.