[NAGDU] Current Service Animal Information Directly From United Air Lines

Ricky Joe Cook rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 22:25:04 UTC 2018

Hi All, I have a question about this United press release. Am I right that
they are violating the law if they try to charge you a pet fee for your
service dog? II mean what if they miss place the paperwork that you give
them and they try to say you didn't give it to them and they charge you a
pet fee for your guide dog.

This is getting rediculous. I wish the organizations would file some sort of
class action suit against both Delta and United.

Can you smell the smoke coming out my ears? lol

Ricky Joe Cook & Pilot Black Lab Darcy

---
http://www.avg.com