[NAGDU] Relieving harness bags

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 7 16:02:25 UTC 2018

Tracy,

I just got in relieving harness bags, literally yesterday!I put them up on
the Blind Mice Mall last night. People can also contact me directly at
julielj at neb.rr.com

I've been testing bags for over a year now and these are my top pick.   Much
smaller than a grocery bag, no holes and are a subdued green color

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>