[NAGDU] Leading Music with a Guide Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 23:31:32 UTC 2018

Julie, I have never conducted a group, but I can see the problem. I would
try with the friend as you did last night. I think he would get better. When
I preached, I left my dog with someone who was out in the congregation. In
this case it was because he was likely to fall on the slick wooden steps and
wasn't as young as he used to be. Otherwise, I would ask someone to keep him
for me and not bring him, which is clearly not a desirable thing to do.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com