[NAGDU] Spirit Airlines: Student flushes emotional support hamster down toilet

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Fri Feb 9 17:41:19 UTC 2018

This is so sad on so many levels!  This just can't be true.  Why didn't she
try and give it to a passenger who had just arrived, or someone at the
airport not getting on a plane?  In my opinion, if this animal was her
comfort animal, no one would then flush it down the toilet.  Also, why is
there no footage, pictures, witnesses, statement in writing etc.?

Crazy!!

Janell