[NAGDU] Spirit Airlines: Student flushes emotional support hamster down toilet

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Feb 10 01:15:18 UTC 2018

One of the problems here is,
We got our matter settled as far as traveling, at this time.
That is good, now there will be folks who are angry because rules are in place.
They will try anything.
I just pray when we travel we will be safe.
Yes people will try anything.
We need to watch all that happens.
Thanks for sharing the article.