[NAGDU] fines for bad behavior

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Feb 10 19:41:37 UTC 2018

oh this is wonderful news. I just hope this summer when I go to walk my
dog around the park someone doesn't hurt her in any way.
We have had crazy animals here in town being a service animal for the person.
A small dog in a cage barking crazy because the dog was so frightened.
This is wonderful news.