[NAGDU] some questions about The Seeing Eye

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:50:01 UTC 2018

I had only one home juno walk and that was between Wayne and Fisher in 2008.
Not sure what to expect if I decided to get another dog now, but I expect
there would be one because of my increased age and the fact that I have
recently had a hipt replacement. I am not using a dog currently; I retired
Fisher.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com