[NAGDU] some questions about The Seeing Eye

sonfire11 at gmail.com sonfire11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:10:21 UTC 2018

How about the time when my group went out on the Maple route. On South Street, a block or so before Starbucks, there is an outside café. I ended up going second. The person before me went through the café while their dog snagged a doughnut right out of a person's hand. As we were approaching the same location and person at a high rate of speed, my trainer tried to get us to stop and take a different route around the area. Her idea never worked. When we got through it, she mentioned that she didn't want to go broke from all the dogs stealing doughnuts from the same person every trip through. It was funny for us, but I doubt the guy eating the nth doughnut to have a dog steal it again wouldn't be very funny.