[NAGDU] some questions about The Seeing Eye

sonfire11 at gmail.com sonfire11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:31:01 UTC 2018

2. Alec never had a problem flying. Although, an ESA dog almost took him
apart in the airport. If it weren't for a TSA security officer, Alec would
had to retire before he left town.
3. The trainers might use food rewards, but they don't actively enforce or
teach you how to use it during your stay.
4. The only lectures before/after lunch are the ones during the first and
last week. Usually when there are large chunks of free space. Otherwise
lectures are after dinner.
6. They only did 2 routes when I was there: the traditional Maple route, and
a modified South/Elm route because Deheart was under construction. They did
discontinue the highschool route because the terrain is too hilly.
8. Same results with off leash recall. The free play area is at the end of
the men's dorm area by the smoking area.
11. I didn't know that over 200 dogs would fit under the dining room.
12. The maps we had were in a small alcove in the dorm wing hallway by the
main hall leading to the lobby. They were on a slanted surface about waist
height for a typical person. A copy also sits in the common lounge.