[NAGDU] Question about walking the [other] dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:10:59 UTC 2018

I have had such situations, JMatt, and I took the dog on a leash and used a
cane. I tried a time or two to work the guide, but it was sure not an option
for me. Begin teaching her obedience and heeling. You don't want her pulling
ahead. You might lose your grip on her or the cane; it's a chance you have
to take, or someone else has to walk her.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com