[NAGDU] Training with my first dog while taking two light[er] online college courses?

David david at bakerinet.com
Sun Feb 18 15:54:41 UTC 2018

'Totally agree with this, Marianne.  I couldn't believe how exhausted I
was at the end of each day.  There is so much to learn.  There is also
so much that your body needs to forget, so that you are not leading with
the incorrect foot, approaching and moving through doorways incorrectly,
and positioning during many activities you are accustomed to doing in
another way.

There is mental work, emotional work, and physical work.  When you're
getting up at 5:30 a.m. each day, it takes a lot of effort to stay on
task throughout the day.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*