[NAGDU] Training with my first dog while taking two light[er] online college courses?

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 19:39:08 UTC 2018

Miranda:

First of all, you may not have a choice to move your class to an earlier
date.  That is up to the admissions at The Seeing Eye.  You should not take
the classes while training with your first dog.  You need to put all your
efforts and concentration on bonding with your new dog and training.  You
would be much better off getting your travels and classes finished and then
going to train with your new dog.  I realize you are getting impatient but
you have waited all this time so a month or two more should not be too much
to tolerate.  Good luck to you.

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net