[NAGDU] Relieving harness

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 19 14:46:45 UTC 2018

I have an old Pawpower relieving harness.  It has 3 bag clips.  I hear the
newer ones have 4 clips.

When I attach the harness for a #2, I put one handle on the single belly
clip, which is in the center, then put the other handle on the 2 back clips.
It's a bit of a struggle to get the handle over both clips on the back.  But
the bag is tight, and catches everything.

Is it less of a struggle to attach the handles with 4 clips?  Are they
attached in a different way with 4?

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth buying a new harness, supposing I can
find one.  I have the sewing skills to create my own, but I'm not sure where
to acquire the clips. What are they called?

Tracy