[NAGDU] Relieving harness

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:26:41 UTC 2018

Some people use harnesses called relieving harnesses in order to have the
dog relieve into a bag rather than having to pick up from somewhere. Tracy
is asking for advice as to whether the four clip version is better. I don't
know iff that was your confusion or not, but it's a shot anyway.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com