[NAGDU] The time has come

dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 15:17:53 UTC 2018

Hi.  Will Doc stay with you in retirement or will you rehome him?  I had a bad rehoming experience with my last dog.  The person I gave him to passed him off to some one else.  It was disconcerting and I had gotten to know the new owner well I thought.  I have been given no info about his new home but have been told it is a good one.  He was rehomed in another state.
Deb and Tally