[NAGDU] Belto is about the strangest dog I have seen

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:16:05 UTC 2018

Belto is doing great for the most part, and hopefully, Leader Dogs will get
down to help me with a couple small issues before I move.  He is very
strange though.  He used to not like getting into vehicles, and going up
stairs, he would resist doing so.  Funny thing happened in New Orleans a few
weeks ago.  We were being followed by a person and her two dogs that were
being complete nuts.  Well, she finally picked up her dogs and looked at
them and said what is the matter with you two.  Belto could have cared less,
and the idea to use the pinch collar worked well to get his head on straight
about misbehaving around other dogs.

Jordan