[NAGDU] an odd feeling of loneliness or emptiness after retiring a dog?

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:45:34 UTC 2018

It is really tough when you have to retire a guide dog.  Both of my previous
dogs ended up having to be put down, so I did not go through that, but this
current one, who is 15, still goes on short walks with me.  I live at my own
condo, which is a good thing, but I know that once she is gone, I will be
going through some of the same things you are going through now.  I guess
focus on the fact that she is with good people and that you can see her.
Hang in there.

Sherri