[NAGDU] bags was: Re: Relieving harness training

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 00:22:26 UTC 2018

Hopefully this link will work.  Sorry for the confusion!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yYwSmq1dko&t=3s

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>