[NAGDU] Harnesses with removable handles

Milissa Garside mgarside2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 00:58:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

I no longer use my school issued harness for my guide dog. I have one harness that Julie Johnson custom made for him. I absolutely love it! It has a removable handle which is extremely easy to remove. The harness is also very lightweight and comfortable for the dog. I also preferre the feedback I get from this harness versus my school issued harness. The other harness I have and use is called the K9 Julius guide dog harness. I absolutely love this harness too! The feedback is incredible! Like Julie’s harness, the  K9 Julius harness is extremely light weight.  The only downside is that the harness handles only come in  two Lengths, 17 inches and 35 inches. The handle is also removable and very easy to remove. Julie Johnson can customize a harness handle that fits your exact needs for her harness.  I had no difficulties with my dog adjusting to using either one of these harnesses. I use them interchangeably.

Hope this helps.

Milissa

Sent from my iPhone