[NAGDU] any news on airlines??????

David david at bakerinet.com
Sat Feb 24 19:05:38 UTC 2018

That has always been the case for rabies vaccination records, Dan.
Although I have never been asked, I always have  a copy in my dog food kit.

I have always found Delta very accommodating and I have had about 12
flights with Claire in the past 2 years.  What Delta has said after the
visit from Marion and Anil, is that there will be no change from their
previous policies regarding service animals.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*