[NAGDU] Looking for a poem

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:41:29 UTC 2018

Hi all! A close friend had to put his dog to sleep yesterday morning. I’m trying to find a beautiful poem that I think was sent on this list several years ago. Poem is called something like the greatest dog or the greatest dogs in the world. In the poem a person talks about the dogs in their life from their childhood through the childhood of their kids and how those dogs help them and how each one was the greatest dog in the world. It’s a beautiful poem and I’m wondering if anybody knows what it is called and how I can access it. Thank you so much for any help! I realize this email is a little bit off topic and I apologize. But I’m not sure who else to ask and I know his guy dog users we definitely love our dogs a lot.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone