[NAGDU] Insisting on a particular breed of dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Feb 26 18:07:45 UTC 2018

Hi Tara,

I've not insisted. However, with dog #4, I stacked the deck, so to speak, by deciding that I was going to try my hand at owner training. So I got to pick! Yay, go me! While I agree that GSD's do have a certain dignified bearing, my specific one, well...she's lovely, really she is, and friendly and gentle as can be. Graceful though? Not so much. She does everything with boundless joy, energy, and enthusiasm though. Or at least, never by halves. I wouldn't say that the howling and crying she does when it's toenail clipping time are at all dignified. With the huge paws she has, when she jumps on a friend (not in harness, and at home) in greeting, she's anything but dainty and lady-like. Wouldn't trade her for anything.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name
"We are all just walking each other home."