[NAGDU] FYI FW: Regarding CA State Guide Dog Board

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 3 15:16:59 UTC 2018

Robert,

	You guys did a great job in California eliminating this archaic
board! Keep up the great work!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.