[NAGDU] Dog finger tooth brushes.

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jan 3 18:33:34 UTC 2018

I sell them.  they are 2 for $5.  they only have bristles on one side.  the
other side has soft bumps that can be used to massage the gums.  Here's a
link:
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581206

Let me know if I can help in any way.  My email address is:
julielj at neb.rr.com
Thanks!
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>