[NAGDU] Piddler

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 21:51:31 UTC 2018

Tracy,
I would make an appointent at the vet to check him out. Go back to the 3
cups of water right before park time and NO off leash time at all. It's a
tie down, leashed to you or the crate. Just like on class. NO free access
to water - just the 3 cups 3 times a day after his food. ONE cup before
bed. Do this routine for a few weeks straight. Krokas may be one of these
dogs who can't be allowed to tank up on a bowl of water. But do see if
there's a medical issue first thing. Good luck.

Lyn and Aristotle